SRM Institute of Science and Technology is providing an excellent opportunity through its International Economic programme in India.
The educational award is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21
- Eligible Countries: African Countries -Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Comoros, Chad Djibouti, Libya, Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Malawi, South Sudan, Africa, Egypt, Burundi, Somalia, Guinea, Cameroon, Zambia, Gambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Seychelles, Reunion, Mali, Niger, Congo, Mozambique, Namibia & Senegal. SAARC Countries- Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan & Maldives
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a previous year degree.
- International students joining undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The exceptions are MBBS, BDS, BASLP, B. Pharm, Pharm D & PhD Courses.
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology will provide tuition fee waiver of 40 % on annual tuition fee for the successful candidates.
Apply Here: https://www.srmist.edu.in/admission-international/Admission-Procedure/Scholarship