Through the Ruparelia Foundation, Victoria University Uganda seeks to provide an opportunity to all interested applicants to have a value add higher learning experience with our up to 30% scholarship across all courses and open to all applicants from all countries.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
- To promote equity in the communities by supporting strong and talented students acquire the necessary academic qualifications
- Grow studentship to specific programmes
- Boost and attract talents to Victoria University
- To help address the skills gap in the economy
- To address challenges of poverty through the avenue of human capital development.
The Ruparelia Foundation works to improve and promote health, education, sports, general welfare, poverty eradication, improve livelihoods, support the welfare of wildlife and preservation of the environment by fostering partnerships among businesses, corporations, with the government, non-governmental organizations and individuals.
- Eligible Countries: Uganda
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in business, management, health science, social science, humanities, science, technology.
CATEGORIES OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Academic Excellence
- Alternatively talented Persons
- Art & Creative Talent
Candidates in any of the above category must be willing to use their talents in the interest of the University whenever called upon.
Application Deadline: Ongoing