Applications are now invited for the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) Scholars Program 2020 for Nigerian Students
The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design. Through this flagship initiative, NUTM will nurture leaders in technology and business, solving for the growing need in the region for transformative leadership education.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a world-class institution for higher education, focused on nurturing leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) and Management in Africa, for Africa. NUTM aims to become a hub for the best-in-class talent from Nigeria and the African continent. NUTM is dedicated to driving excellence in fields critical to Nigeria and Africa’s development and envisions a future, where promising African youth are equipped with world-class education.
Benefits of NUTM Postgraduate scholarship
Full scholarships will be awarded to all Scholars for the Founding Class.
- NSP promises to make Scholars future-ready through a unique learning model – a multi-track curriculum and experiential learning modules with a strong focus on technology. The Scholars will be chosen on their potential to drive impact, solve challenges, and create sustainable solutions for Africa and the world. Some of the key advantages of the NSP include:
- New age curriculum: Enhance your knowledge in areas of Technology; Entrepreneurship and Design; Management; Perspectives; Leadership; and Critical Thinking and Writing
- Global faculty: Engage with leading faculty from the African continent and other parts of the world.
- Experiential learning: Gain exposure to real-world issues through a nine-month multi-track curriculum that includes a TEDLab.
- Shadow a leader: Observe, learn, and engage with select captains of industry.
- Industry mentorship: Benefit from guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship programs led by prominent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Global Immersion Week: Immerse yourself in a short study trip to the UK, US, or China to gain perspective and exposure to international culture(s).
- Career support: Gain requisite support to propel your ambitions and professional journey.
Eligibility for NUTM Postgraduate scholarship Qualification
- Maximum of 32 years of age as on 31 August 2020
- A recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Africa and awareness of emerging global trends
Deadline: June 20, 2020
Apply Here: http://app.nutmng.org/