Decades of neglect on the right drivers of job creation has left a huge number of our youths without the skill, job, or economic means to survive. President Muhammadu Buhari’s led government is making deliberate efforts to address this vacuum through various social intervention programmes.
The COVID-19 pandemic has unravelled a number of challenges but it’s our duty as Government to intervene and support young people who are unable to find jobs and accelerate efforts to provide an enabling environment for businesses to create sustainable jobs.
Since inception, N-Power has trained over 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas – farming, agro-processing, financial literacy, communication, digital skills amongst a host of others.
About 109,823 beneficiaries have gone on to set up businesses within their communities as a result of their training and time in the N-Power Programme.
Applying for the N-Power Volunteer programme:
- Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
- Disclaimer: Picking a programme is not a guarnatee that you will be selected for it.
- N-Power application is FREE and you should pay no one to apply
- N-Power is a tenured programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme.
How to Register for N-Power 2020:
- Input your valid contact information (email or phone number).
- The information will be redirected to your email for a confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, you are to fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following format (dd/mm/yy). Note that if your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be allowed to go past this interface.
- Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information for your biodata and contact page.
- Kindly indicate if you have received education or not on the education and programme page. The N-Power programme is open to all, however.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates. ii. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences). iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card on the employment and other details page. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are International Passport, National ID Card issued by NIMC, Valid Driver’s License and Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit on the review and submit page and upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down and keep it safe.
June 2020 Batch C scheme applicants should go apply online:
Apply Here: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/site/