Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for top learners with a passion for teaching and education.
There are three entry points into the Jakes Gerwel Fellowship. Grade 12 and 1st year level students can apply as part of the undergraduate intake. Alternatively, final year students can apply for to be part of the PGCE intake.
- Undergraduate Teacher Fellowship for Grade 12, Gap Year and 1st Year University
- Graduate Teacher Fellowship: 3rd year undergraduate and applicants who have completed their degrees
- Full cost of university tuition
- University Accommodation and meals
- Book and Tutor allowance
- Monthly stipend
- Academic Support and access to educational and Personal development Programmes and Development
- Expert Teacher Mentor Personal Coach
- Experiential learning opportunities in a diverse range of exciting educational environment.
Apply Here: https://www.jgfellowship.org/
Deadline: 20 July 2020