In partnership with DAAD, the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is providing an excellent program called DAAD In-Country Scholarships.
The sponsorship will be granted for development-related master or doctoral students who have a plan to pursue a career in teaching and research at a higher education institution.
Application Deadline: June 2, 2020
- University or Organization: Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Monthly scholarship, health, travel
- Number of Awards: Up to 18
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sub-Saharan African
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- clearly show motivation and a strong commitment
- have generally completed their last university degree not more than six years ago at the time of application.
- Must be nationals or permanent resident of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- should generally be a) staff member of a public university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector, d) Alumni of the DAFI programme
- Female applicants and candidates from less privileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to participate in the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, candidates have to enrol in the masters and PhD degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: hand signed curriculum vitae, including a list of publications, recommendation letter by university teachers (master 1, phd 2), letter of admission for the host university, certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts, letter of motivation, copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above-average results.
- Language Requirement: have a thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
The sponsorship will include:
- a monthly scholarship payment for living costs
- health/accident/personal liability insurance
- a flat-rate travel allowance
Apply Here: http://www.bunda.luanar.mw/luanar/news_detail.php?id=649