The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Foundation’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur program in Africa. We aim to identify, spotlight and support African entrepreneur heroes creating impact in their communities and building a more inclusive economy for the future.
- Access to mentorship and training.
- Gain global recognition and exposure.
- Win your share of $1.5 million USD grant.
- Gain admission into Alibaba’s eFounder program where you visit Alibaba’s HQ and participate in a 2 week digital economy immersion trip
Africa’s Business Heroes who are bold, passionate, resilient, innovative and impact-oriented. African business owners from all 54 African countries are eligible to apply irrespective of age, industry sector or gender. However, ANPI has a strict set of criteria
- This initiative is are open to Candidates from all 54 African Countries.
- Entrepreneurs of all ages and of both sexes are encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurs from all industries are eligible to apply.
- The Company is Africa-Based, the business is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa
- Company is post-Idea stage. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history.
- The applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
- Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
Application Closing Date: 9th June, 2020
Apply Here: https://africabusinessheroes.org/en/the-prize/2020/apply-now
My name is Philimon from Ghana.
I’m a young man of 30 yrs very energetic and hardworking.
I have learnt how to install CCTV cameras and satellite dish installation and I need a financial assistant from you to open my own shop so I can be selling the things as well.